Davo’s Cranes recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, customers, contractors and onsite visitors. This obligation extends to ensuring that the company’s operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
We adhere to the Crane Safe policy and regulations and work with a number of safety partners and their contractors, including but not limited to TRT and Ross Lifting. We believe that:
- All injuries can be prevented
- Safety first, work second
- Everyone is responsible for safety
- Working safely is a condition of employment
This policy applies to all operations and functions including those situations where employees are required to work off site. Davo’s Crane Hire Pty will commit appropriate resources to ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards and the provision of:
- A safe work environment
- Documented procedures and instructions to ensure safe systems of work
- Suitable, safe and well maintained equipment, including personal protective equipment
- Information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors, visitors and customers to ensure their safety
- Safe use, storage and transportation of substances used in the workplace
We actively monitor and review our organisation’s performance to ensure that we succeed in meeting our health and safety objectives.